Content Overview SUMP Toolkit
General Information and Outreach
Phase I: Preparation & Analysis
The starting point and first milestone for the SUMP process lies in an explicit decision by policy makers to develop a Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan. In the initial phase, the preparatory work for the planning process is carried out.
- SUMP Model Terms of Reference (pt)
- Examples: SUMP Model Terms of Reference (pt)
- Data Mining Excel Sheet (pt)
- Steering Structure: Tool (pt)
- Steering Structure: Examples (pt)
- Stakeholder analysis: Tool (pt)
- Stakeholder analysis: Examples (pt)
- SUMP Self-assessment tool (pt)
- ToR MobiliseDay (pt, available upon request)
- Standard ToR Inventory and Assessment (pt, available upon request)
- Standard ToR Vision, Goal Setting and Measure Planning (pt, available upon request)
- Example ToR (pt, available upon request)
- Example Reports / PPT (doc already available?)
- Concept for quick-assessment tool (doc already available?)
Phase II: Strategy Development
The objective of the second phase aims to work in cooperation with citizens and stakeholders to determine the strategic direction of the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan.
Phase III: Measure Planning
In the third phase, the planning process is proceeding from the strategic to the operational dimension. This phase concentrates on the measures to realize the defined goals and objectives. This is where the Sustainable Urban Mobility Plan is finalised and the implementation is prepared.
Phase IV: Implementation & Monitoring
This fourth phase aims at implementing the actions and related measures defined in the SUMP, complemented by a systematic monitoring, evaluation and communication.
SUMP Financing: Facilitating low carbon investments
SUMP MRV: Measuring & Reporting Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Training materials (ppt, doc, etc.) (doc not available yet)
- Webinar Aufzeichungen und PPT (doc not available yet)
- Information on external trainings (doc not available yet)